Jul 17, 2018

Top all-time RH posts as of July 17 2018

Summer doldrums so here are my top all time posts according to blogger.com


Ed Thorp and AQR on Retirement

The 2017 RiversHedge 20 Best-of Awards

On the affinities between hurricanes and retirement

Why, exactly, are people losing their minds over this correction? [1]

Saving Preferences After Retirement in US, Netherlands and Australia

Wealth Depletion Time - an Hypothesis and a Self-Challenge  [2]

Retire the Blog? not yet but...

Public Service Announcement from RH on fragile systems

Bitcoin madness

I am my own behavioral case study on annuitization





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Remember back in February when we had a correction where everyone flipped out? ...and I said call me when we break trend?  Here are two charts (15 year, monthly bars), the one from my Feb post and the other one from today.  Remind me again of the reasons for the panic. Panic will come of course but not yet... Even though there is a ton of room to go south here, the panic button is still pretty far away.

Feb 6 2018


July 17 2018


[2] I recently collected all related posts here


No comments:

Post a Comment