Jul 11, 2018

Epic father-daughter road trip, episode 2.

Here is episode 2 of my next installment of "epic road trip" with daughter #2.  I need to create a poll for votes on ideas for episode 3 in 2019 but all 5 of you readers can chime in as you wish in the comments. I'm thinking either north towards Alaska (not sure about the vehicle situation) or south towards California then east at SF or LA. I'm thinking SEA to LAX to Las Vegas to canyon country, and then back to DEN. An alternate is north then east across Canada but I've done that and Alberta+Saskatchewan, for the uninitiated, is about 400,000 miles wide.  And flat. If, in Winnipeg, one can see a runaway dog for 3 days, then up that to 10 days in mid-plains Canada where the surface of the earth doesn't even remotely curve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment