Mar 27, 2018

18 months of reading research papers...

Here is ~18 months worth of research papers lest anyone second guess my commitment to RH readers.



This is just what I printed minus what is on my office floor or the trunk of my car or thrown away. Online reading is another journey altogether.  I'm guessing I have absorbed maybe 1% of this stuff.

People have often asked me why I print this stuff out. The short answer is that I have a hard time with long session online screen reading. That is partly due to age and partly due to the fact that I had the better part of an eyelid removed and rebuilt from scratch which adds reading stress (skin cancer. You can't tell now because I had a great surgeon. But here is the PSA part: make sure your kids have UVA/B sunglasses. The procedure is as or more un-fun than it sounds). That, and it's hard to annotate online.

No comments:

Post a Comment