Apr 22, 2017

Un-retirement Project

In my most recent "weekend links" post I offered this link:

Intention to Unretire, ssrn.  "Although nearly half of retirees follow a nontraditional retirement path that involves partial retirement and/or unretirement (Maestas, 2010), unretirement has received little attention."  

This link reminded me that I have a "Target-2018" un-retirement project.  I am looking to find a way to re-engage with the wider world now that my children are starting to age out of my care.  Corporate is probably off the table but anything from volunteering to board-membership to "Robert Deniro in The Intern" style internship (not totally a joke; I can see why that might work) to entrepreneurial endeavors in anything from seed to mid stage ventures, etc. etc. probably are on the table. While I am sorting out the soup-mix of motives and goals that go into this type of thing, the interested and/or the opinionated are directed to my un-retirement tab... Contact me if it makes sense to do so.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment