Jan 31, 2018

Thanks to other bloggers...

Ok, I totally get it that: a) I do not promote myself whatsoever, and b) RH appeals to, shall we say, some esoteric tastes, but I am still surprised sometimes by the fact that some of this stuff doesn't get picked up more often after two years of doing this kind of thing.  Don't get me wrong. I actually really like my obscurity for the most part for reasons that, well, that are mine and mine alone.  Sometimes, however, I do get picked up and it's fun when that happens.  This chart below will reveal the pathetic numbers I have but take a look at this series of reader stats on a sequential per-post basis.  See if you can identify when I get picked up. My guess is that that one column you see will double in 3 days. Thanks to Tadas Viskanta for the link, btw...


Fwiw, every time I write "Tadas Viskanta" I double check his site.  After 59 years of having the very simplest of names misspelled as Seldon, Seldin, Sheldon, Shelden, Sullivan, etc I take the time to make sure I have other names right.  Golden rule...

No comments:

Post a Comment