Jul 22, 2017

Animated 3D cost of safety [Updated]

Just for fun here is an animated version of the previous post showing a relationship between wealth (in $M), effective spend rates and fail rates for 4 fixed spends (25k, 35, 50 100 as red blue green gray).  Mostly this was just to see if I could animate and gif it as well as to brush up on some R.





Update:

OK, I swear this is the last time.  See prior posts for background.  Just to be a little OCD and round this out as long as I was on this path, I added additional lifestyle lines in terms of a constant spend so now there is 25k, 35, 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150 (for a 59 year old among other assumptions. 75k is black and everything over 100 is grey).  I've had my dose of simulations for the weekend so that wraps it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment